Changes for version 0.86
- Same as 0.85_01
Changes for version 0.85_01
- New Features
- cmp_ok() now displays the error if the comparison throws one. For example, broken overloaded objects.
- Bug Fixes
- cmp_ok() no longer stringifies or numifies its arguments before comparing. This makes cmp_ok() properly test overloaded ops. [rt.cpan.org 24186] [code.google.com 16]
- diag() properly escapes blank lines.
- Feature Changes
- cmp_ok() now reports warnings and errors as coming from inside cmp_ok, as well as reporting the caller's file and line. This let's the user know where cmp_ok() was called from while reminding them that it is being run in a different context.
- Dependency on ExtUtils::MakeMaker 6.27 only on Windows otherwise the nested tests won't run.
- Test::Tutorial - A tutorial about writing really basic tests
- Test::Builder - Backend for building test libraries
- Test::Builder::Module - Base class for test modules
- Test::Builder::Tester - test testsuites that have been built with Test::Builder
- Test::Builder::Tester::Color - turn on colour in Test::Builder::Tester
- Test::More - yet another framework for writing test scripts
- Test::Simple - Basic utilities for writing tests.
- Test::Builder::Tester::Tie in lib/Test/Builder/Tester.pm