Changes for version 0.88
- Turing 0.87_03 into a stable release.
Changes for version 0.87_03
- New Features
- isa_ok() now works on classes. (Peter Scott)
Changes for version 0.87_02
- Test Fixes
- Some filesystems don't like it when you open a file for writing multiple times. Fixes t/Builder/reset.t. [rt.cpan.org 17298]
- Check how an operating system is going to map exit codes. Some OS' will map them... sometimes. [rt.cpan.org 42148]
- Fix Test::Builder::NoOutput on 5.6.2.
Changes for version 0.87_01
- New Features
- done_testing() allows you to declare that you have finished running tests, and how many you ran. It is a safer no_plan and effectively replaces it.
- output() now supports scalar references.
- Feature Changes
- You can now run a test without first declaring a plan. This allows done_testing() to work.
- You can now call current_test() without first declaring a plan.
- Bug Fixes
- skip_all() with no reason would output "1..0" which is invalid TAP. It will now always include the SKIP directive.
- Repository moved to github.
- Test::Tutorial - A tutorial about writing really basic tests
- Test::Builder - Backend for building test libraries
- Test::Builder::IO::Scalar - A copy of IO::Scalar for Test::Builder
- Test::Builder::Module - Base class for test modules
- Test::Builder::Tester - test testsuites that have been built with Test::Builder
- Test::Builder::Tester::Color - turn on colour in Test::Builder::Tester
- Test::More - yet another framework for writing test scripts
- Test::Simple - Basic utilities for writing tests.
- Test::Builder::Tester::Tie in lib/Test/Builder/Tester.pm