- Test::Builder - Backend for building test libraries
- Test::Builder::IO::Scalar - A copy of IO::Scalar for Test::Builder
- Test::Builder::Module - Base class for test modules
- Test::Builder::Tester - test testsuites that have been built with Test::Builder
- Test::Builder::Tester::Color - turn on colour in Test::Builder::Tester
- Test::More - yet another framework for writing test scripts
- Test::Simple - Basic utilities for writing tests.
- Test::Builder::Tester::Tie in lib/Test/Builder/Tester.pm
Changes for version 0.95_01
- Bug Fixes
- is_deeply() didn't see a difference in regexes [rt.cpan.org 53469]
- Test::Builder::Tester now sets $tb->todo_output to the output handle and not the error handle (to be in accordance with the default behaviour of Test::Builder and allow for testing TODO test behaviour).
- Fixed file/line in failing subtest() diagnostics. (Nick Cleaton)
- Protect against subtests setting $Level (Nick Cleaton)
- New Features
- subtests without a 'plan' or 'no_plan' have an implicit 'done_testing()' added to them.
- is_deeply() performance boost for large structures consisting of mostly non-refs (Nick Cleaton)