Changes for version 0.80 - 2017-08-20
- NEILB got co-maint to do a release that includes META.yml and META.json.
- Switched to Dist::Zilla.
- Added COPYRIGHT section to pod.
- Fixed the NAME section in pod to follow expected format.
- Added "use warnings" and fixed all the warnings.
- Manually set $VERSION, as it's used in the code
Changes for version 0.79_16 - 2006-07-08
- experimental SMTP AUTH support (LOGIN PLAIN CRAM-MD5 DIGEST-MD5)
- Fix bug where one refused RCPT TO: would abort everything
- send EHLO, and parse response (for later AUTH implementation)
- better handling of multi-line responses, and better error-messages
- Also normalize line endings in headers
- Now keeps the Sender header if it was used. Previous versions only used it for the MAIL FROM: command and deleted it.
- No space between "MAIL FROM:" or "RCPT TO:" and address.
- Mail::Sendmail - Simple platform independent mailer