ModulesChanges for version 0.38
Math::GMPz - perl interface to the GMP library's integer (mpz) functions.
- Alter wrap_gmp_sprintf and wrap_gmp_snprintf to take an extra arg (length of buffer to which we write).
- Remove Rmpz_sprintf_ret and Rmpz_snprintf_ret. (These now seem pointless in view of the changes to wrap_gmp_sprintf and wrap_gmp_snprintf.)
- Add Math::GMPz::__GNU_MP_RELEASE.
- Alter V.xs to accommodate the possibility that the global constant gmp_version has not been set in gmp.h. I've assumed this can only happen if the gmp library version is earlier than 4.0.0. (The gmp ChangeLog indicates that this is so.)
- No longer include inttypes.h on the basis of USE_LONG_DOUBLE being defined. (Was harmless ... but didn't make much sense.)
- Define PERL_NO_GET_CONTEXT (in XS code).