Changes for version 0.44
- Remove gmp_version (library) function from Math::GMPz::V. (Math::GMPz::V is supposed to *not* include any library functions.)
- Replace SvUV/SvIV/SvNV with SvUVX/SvIVX/SvNVX where appropriate. (In typemap, too.)
- Remove the private function _Rmpz_init_set_ld, which has been replaced with the public function Rmpz_init_set_NV.
- Also add Rmpz_set_NV, Rmpz_set_IV, Rmpz_get_IV, Rmpz_fits_IV and Rmpz_fits_UV.
- Rmpz_init_set_d, Rmpz_set_d now throw an error if the supplied double is a NaN or an Inf. (As do Rmpz_init_set_NV and Rmpz_set_NV when the supplied NV is Inf/NaN.) The gmp library does not accept Inf/Nan arguments - and it's better to have Math::GMPz present a meaningful error message than to have the gmp library dump core.
- Accommodate __float128 nvtype.
- Add Rmpz_cmp_NV.
- Replace the condition "if(SvNOK(x))" with "if(SvNOK(x) && !SvPOK(x))". (Thanks trizen.)
- Math::GMPz - perl interface to the GMP library's integer (mpz) functions.