Changes for version 3.33
- Document Rmpfr_grandom as deprecated as of mpfr-3.2.0.
- Add the following functions which will be available when mpfr-3.2.0 (or higher) is installed: Rmpfr_fmodquo, Rmpfr_fpif_export, Rmpfr_fpif_import, Rmpfr_flags_clear, Rmpfr_flags_set, Rmpfr_flags_test, Rmpfr_flags_save, Rmpfr_flags_restore, Rmpfr_rint_roundeven, Rmpfr_roundeven, Rmpfr_nrandom, Rmpfr_erandom, Rmpfr_fmma, Rmpfr_fmms, Rmpfr_log_ui and Rmpfr_gamma_inc
- Add support for IEEE 754 long doubles to bytes() function, and rewrite bytes() documentation.
- Remove library functions (gmp_v and Rmpfr_get_version) from Math::MPFR::V, as we don't want any library functions in that module.
- Handle the setting of the NaN flag with mpfr_add/sub_ui/si functions for versions of mpfr (3.1.4 and earlier only). ZThe bug should be fixed in later versions of mpfr.
- Replace SvNV/SvUV/SvIV with SvNVX/SvUVX/SvIVX where appropriate.
- Add Rmpfr_buildopt_float128_p and Rmpfr_buildopt_sharedcache_p
- t/_1basic.t now ouptuts the values of the various (available) buildopt functions.
- Math::MPFR - perl interface to the MPFR (floating point) library.