Changes for version 5.00
- Added the following: sin() cos() sqrt() log() exp() PICONST() Inverse() km2miles() miles2km() CONSTANT() Bernoulli()
- Made the following functions available for export: log(), exp(), sqrt(), sin(), cos(), asin(), acos(), atan(), sec(), asec(), csc(), acsc(), exsec(), cot(), acot(), vers(), covers(), hav().
- sqrt(), sin(), cos(), log(), and exp() were created and/or modified to serve as drop-in replacements for their respective built-in functions. Usage is the same, with the option of specifying the number of desired decimal places.
- Completely overhauled the bulk of the included functions to allow for the user to specify the number of desired decimal places. In some cases, it was not possible to maintain backwards compatability. Please be certain to test your scripts with this version of Math::NumberCruncher thoroughly.
- Math::NumberCruncher - Collection of useful math-related functions.