Why not adopt me?This distribution is up for adoption! If you're interested then please contact the PAUSE module admins via email.
Changes for version 0.44
- new param() method, just like CGI's - e.g. used in the new cacheable templates
- do_edit() sets the 'form_failed_validation' template_arg - used in the cacheable templates
- added 'view' button to edit form
- ensures the 'form_failed_validation' template_arg is always exported
- documented how setup() clobbers every subclass's form_builder_defaults() if they were set up during compilation (i.e. if specified inside the package of the subclass, instead of after the setup() call in the driver).
- Mason templates
- much-improved cacheing algorithms - now checks if the template or the object has been updated, and if the form has validation errors, before looking in the cache
- a couple of small cosmetic changes
- Maypole::FormBuilder::View in lib/Maypole/FormBuilder/View.pm