- make2build - frontend to Module::Build::Convert
- Module::Build::Convert - Makefile.PL to Build.PL converter
Changes for version 0.49
- Merged development version to stable.
- Fixed _parse_data(), which previously died with a warning (due to an attempt to modify an unmodifiable array) when run in batch-mode. The root of the cause was re-reading (slurping) from the <DATA> handle, which after the second iteration silently skipped over to read from the beginning of __END__ until EOF - ergo, no appropriate chunks were generated.
- Removed 'my' occurences within the SYNOPSIS part of the documentation.
- Beautified documentation (added code tags for options to new()).
- Unmarked the -p switch (PPI mode) within make2build as experimental.