Changes for version 0.49 - 2007-08-15
- Merged development version to stable.
- Fixed _parse_data(), which previously died with a warning (due to an attempt to modify an unmodifiable array) when run in batch-mode. The root of the cause was re-reading (slurping) from the <DATA> handle, which after the second iteration silently skipped over to read from the beginning of __END__ until EOF - ergo, no appropriate chunks were generated.
- Removed 'my' occurences within the SYNOPSIS part of the documentation.
- Beautified documentation (added code tags for options to new()).
- Unmarked the -p switch (PPI mode) within make2build as experimental.
Changes for version 0.48_02 - 2007-04-07
- Fixed some pathological case where an empty @items was being finalized in _parse_makefile_ppi().
Changes for version 0.48_01 - 2007-04-04
- Took an approach at implementing a PPI-based parser; the drawbacks are, that comments aren't currently parsed and the debugging mode is still unavailable.
- make2build - frontend to Module::Build::Convert
- Module::Build::Convert - Makefile.PL to Build.PL converter