Changes for version 3.000 - 2017-07-20
- Changed default for max_connections attribute to 1.
- Added support for sharing the database connection cache between multiple Mojo::SQLite objects. (based on Mojo::Pg 4.0)
- Added parent attribute to Mojo::SQLite.
- Fixed database connection leak with automatic migrations.
- Removed deprecated Mojo::SQLite::PubSub and associated methods and attributes. SQLite's serverless nature means it does not have the ability to support client notifications, so it is not possible to implement an efficient pubsub system as in for example PostgreSQL, Redis, or websockets.