Changes for version 1.03
- Only prepend the database name with its full path when dealing with a disk based database and not a memory based one as used when connecting to remote databases.
- Renamed the dn_name field to the correct db_name. This means that any database names that are specified with a relative path correctly get converted to their absolute path name.
- All constructors now only honour <Class Name>->new() and not <Object>->new() as well. This makes the code cleaner and is less confusing to the caller as the object way of calling the constructor could be misinterpreted as some sort of clone method (which it isn't).
- The workspace name is now correctly used when throwing an invalid workspace exception.
- Monotone::AutomateStdio - Perl interface to Monotone via automate stdio
- Monotone::AutomateStdio in lib/Monotone/AutomateStdio.pm