Changes for version 0.03 - 2017-01-30
- Added default_class to has_pluggable_object.
- The limitation of not being able to use class_arg and class_builder in has_pluggable_object has been removed.
- Added has_pluggable_class.
- Update the main documentation to be less fanciful and more useful.
- Fix a potential memory leak.
- Support roles in plugin_applies_to.
- MooX::PluginKit - A comprehensive plugin system.
- MooX::PluginKit::Consumer - Declare a class as a consumer of PluginKit plugins.
- MooX::PluginKit::ConsumerBase - Parent class for PluginKit consumers.
- MooX::PluginKit::ConsumerRole - Common functionality for PluginKit consumers.
- MooX::PluginKit::Core - The PluginKit internal guts.
- MooX::PluginKit::Factory - Dynamically apply plugins to classes at runtime.
- MooX::PluginKit::Plugin - Setup a role as a PluginKit plugin.