Changes for version 0.21 - 2015-02-08
- No code changes from 0.20.
Changes for version 0.20 - 2015-01-01 (TRIAL RELEASE)
- BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBILITIES
- The errors thrown by this module when a type constraint fails have changed. They are now instances of the MooseX::Params::Validate::Exception::ValidationFailedForTypeConstraint class. When stringified, this class include the message generated by the failing type constraint. While similar to the error message thrown by Params::Validate itself, this message does not match that string exactly, and may break code that relies on a regex against the error message. This addresses RT #89378, requested by several people.
- MooseX::Params::Validate - an extension of Params::Validate using Moose's types
- MooseX::Params::Validate::Exception::ValidationFailedForTypeConstraint - Exception thrown when a type constraint check fails