Changes for version 0.60
- Release 0.59_03 as 0.60 so distributions can pick up various fixes. The most important one seems to be bug RT #70565. This should take care of bug RT #77167
- SSL_read and SSL_write now try to handle incomplete reads/writes (see bug RT RT #64054). The current test suite does is not very comprehensive, so caution is recommended at this point. Also, if you have good test cases, I would love to incorporate them into the distribution.
Changes for version 0.59_03
- Bump version number and upload to CPAN.
Changes for version 0.59_02
- Forgot to update Changes for 0.59_01. The following is a combined list of the more important fixes incorporated in both.
- Bug RT #64054: Handle incomplete reads/writes better
- Bug RT #73754: Add LWP::Protocol::https to PREREQ_PM
- Bug RT #73755: Crypt-SSLeay does not verify hosts (yet). Don't let that cause a failure during tests.
- Streamline t/02-live.t using Try::Tiny and done_testing
- Plus assorted related small changes.
Changes for version 0.58_01
- L<text|scheme:...> is not supported in POD for 5.8.5 and earlier.
- TODOs in POD should stand out
- Add /boot/common/ssl and some other directories to unix_ssl_dirs (see bug #60936).