Changes for version 0.73_06 - 2017-04-03
- Update Travis CI configuration
- Don't rely on '.' being in @INC when loading bundled IO::Interactive::Tiny
- No more problems with Devel::CheckLib on Windows
- Don't depend on Path::Class to configure build
Changes for version 0.73_03 - 2014-10-27
- Inherit from IO::Socket::IP if available
- Clean up Net::SSL, SSLeay.xs
Changes for version 0.73_02 - 2014-10-25
- Allow SSLv3 to be allowed at runtime depending on the value of an environment variable.
- Don't declare a C variable in the middle of a block
Changes for version 0.73_01 - 2014-10-25
- Disable SSLv3 at compile time by default.
- Use Bytes::Random::Secure::random_bytes to enhance entropy instead of trying to read from /dev/random, and using contents of stack area if that failed.
- Use a decent list of ciphers by default.
- General clean up