Changes for version 1.02
- Fixed a bug in the XML writer module - the way it was using XML::Writer caused STDOUT to be closed after you've written a graph. I consider it a bug in XML::Writer, but I was able to change the way Graph::Writer::XML uses that module.
- Basically it just means that we construct a new instance of XML::Writer every time we write out a graph. For most uses, this won't be a problem, but you'd notice a hit if you were creating the writer and then writing a lot of graphs.
- This was noticed by Mike Hayward <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Graph::Reader - base class for Graph file format readers
- Graph::Reader::XML - class for reading a Graph instance from XML
- Graph::Writer - base class for Graph file format writers
- Graph::Writer::Dot - write out directed graph in Dot format
- Graph::Writer::VCG - write out directed graph in VCG format
- Graph::Writer::XML - write out directed graph as XML
- Graph::Writer::daVinci - write out directed graph in daVinci format