Changes for version 1.79 - 2014-04-01
- Don't muck with %INC RT#30523.
- Get directory separator handling right(er).
Changes for version 1.78_01 - 2014-03-31
- mod_to_path() now always uses '/' as directory separator; this problem was noted by DAGOLDEN in RT#30523. Added a small testsuite for mod_to_path(), so that CPAN Testers can confirm correct behaviour on Windows.
- Removed the Global and Cache options. Checked all the dists using this module on CPAN. Only one was using Global, but not relying on the odd quirk of that. Hence the developer release first.
- Sorted out the confusion between when to use '/' and when not, in locate().
locate modules in the same fashion as require and use