Changes for version 1.08_02 - 2018-09-13
- Extended the SEE ALSO section with a bunch of modules for the same task.
- Changed the parameter name from "attempts" to "retries", and added documentation for it.
- Added verbose message about backing off.
Changes for version 1.08_01 - 2018-09-12
- If pidfile already exists and process is running, retry a couple of times. Parallel smoke testers were producing spurious fails; this will hopefully fix that, and is potentially a useful feature to have anyway.
- Proc::Pidfile - a simple OO Perl module for maintaining a process id file for the curent process