Changes for version 0.04 - 2017-01-05
- Optional testsuite that checks whether generated spreadsheet reads ok. Uses Spreadsheet::ParseXLSX, or skips if that's not installed.
- Changed req'd version of Perl to 5.008, to match Ref::Util
Changes for version 0.03_02 - 2016-12-30
- I had done a push on an arrayref, which caused some CPAN Testers fails -- I need to get out of that habit.
Changes for version 0.03_01 - 2016-12-28
- Added a testsuite which generates a spreadsheet then uses Spreadsheet::ParseXLSX to check the generated file. Uses Test::Needs to skip if Spreadsheet::ParseXLSX not installed.
- Specified min perl version of 5.010, as Ref::Util currently doesn't work on older perls.
function to generate XLSX spreadsheet from array ref(s)