Changes for version 0.05_03 - 2020-08-06
- Added a bunch of examples to the documentation
- Mentioned in the doc that you need to binmode with boxrule style
- Set Github issues as the bugtracker
- Added boxrule examples to the doc, so want to do another dev release to whether they come out ok on MetaCPAN, etc.
Changes for version 0.05_02 - 2020-08-04
- The align parameter was still expecting previous idea of an 'lrc' string.
- Can now specify a single alignment which applies to all columns.
- Handle ANSI escape codes, so they don't mess up alignment
Changes for version 0.05_01 - 2020-08-03
- Complete rewrite to add new formatting options.
- See http://neilb.org/2019/08/06/text-table-tiny-changes.html
generate simple text tables from 2D arrays