- RRD::Simple - Simple interface to create and store data in RRD files
- RRD::Simple::_Colour in lib/RRD/Simple.pm
Changes for version 1.32
- No longer set alt-autoscale and alt-y-grid to on by default when creating graphs.
- Changed the graph() method to default the end time for the graph to the last time the RRD was updated, instead of the current time.
- Changed the default RRAs that are created in RRD files to be only AVERAGE and MAX. This is to reduce the file size and update times. To create RRD files with MIN and LAST CFs you can still use the "cf" parameter in the new() method.
- Changed the retention schemes to be more uniform and added an "mrtg" scheme that mimics the MRTG retention priod.
- Updated unit tests to cope with code changes.