Changes for version 1.36
- Changed unit tests to skip tests if they find that RRDs is not actually installed. RRDs is clearly marked as a prerequisite for RRD::Simple to work. The module should not even build if RRDs is not installed. Submitting failed CPAN tester reports because you failed to install the prerequisite modules is stupid.
- Added some brief instructions to INSTALL for installing RRDtool and RRDs.
- Added a README in the examples directory to help briefly describe what each script does.
- Changed the following three modules used in unit tests to be reccomended instead of required for building, since the unit tests will quite happily skip if they are not installed: 'Test::Pod' => 1.20, 'Test::Pod::Coverage' => 1.06, 'Test::Deep' => 0.093,
- Build.PL now makes an extra special point of warning about missing RRDs.pm, stating where a copy of RRDtool can be downloaded from, and that more details can be found in INSTALL.
- Corrected a typo in examples/vmstat.pl in the command line for vmstat.
- RRD::Simple - Simple interface to create and store data in RRD files
- RRD::Simple::_Colour in lib/RRD/Simple.pm