Changes for version 0.28
- Fixed pushing integers from Python to Perl space. They now retain their integer-ness instead of silently converting them to strings.
- PerlObj objects now have a comparison function which asserts if the _same_ perl object is contained.
- implemented Python's __getattr__ protocol for perl objects. Attributes can now be accessed with my_perl_object.my_attribute same as Python objects. The perl object just has to implement a __getattr__ sub.
- __getattr__ now raises a KeyError if a PerlObj object does not have the requested attribute instead of silently assuming that a method is being called.
- Added testcases for all these and for the Unicode fix in 0.27
Write Perl subs and classes in Python.