Changes for version 0.37
- Added line numbers to Python exception messages.
- Fixed passing of a perl code ref through Python space.
- Allow passing references to methods from Python to Perl.
- Implemented py_has_attr complementing py_get_attr.
- We now support stringification of Python objects via __str__ methods.
- Fixed segfault when accessing a Python object's attributes throws an exception.
- Fixed some problems with the test suite, hopefully making installation work on more machines.
- Fixed compilation on Win32, linking still seems broken though :(
Write Perl subs and classes in Python.