Changes for version 0.11
- Lazify expiry calculation and store it in a different instance data slot. This provides greater flexibility for implementing hooks like DynamicExpiry the "right" way.
- Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Tutorial - Understanding and using sessions.
- Catalyst::Plugin::Session - Generic Session plugin - ties together server side storage and client side state required to maintain session data.
- Catalyst::Plugin::Session::State - Base class for session state preservation plugins.
- Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store - Base class for session storage drivers.
- Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::Dummy - Doesn't really store sessions - useful for tests.
- Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Test::Store - Reusable sanity for session storage engines.
- Catalyst::Plugin::SessionStateTest in lib/Catalyst/Plugin/Session/Test/Store.pm
- SessionStoreTest in lib/Catalyst/Plugin/Session/Test/Store.pm
- SessionStoreTest2 in lib/Catalyst/Plugin/Session/Test/Store.pm
- t1 in lib/Catalyst/Plugin/Session/Test/Store.pm
- t2 in lib/Catalyst/Plugin/Session/Test/Store.pm