Common recipes with Class::Workflow.
Light weight workflow system.
The context in which a transition is being applied (optional).
An instance in a workflow, with state and history.
A Workflow instance objects to work with the other ::Simple classes.
An instance's position in the workflow.
Add hooks that are fired when the state accepts an instance.
Automatically apply a transition upon arriving into a state.
A useful class (or base class) for writing states.
Implement transition metadata with a hash.
A state that implements transition meta data using Set::Object.
A function over an instance.
A transition which knows which state it leads to.
A useful class (or base class) for writing transitions.
Verify that the transition is in the instance's current state before applying.
Provide a hook for validating a transition (conditionals, input validators, etc).
Easier validation code.
calculate deltas between workflow instances
Load workflow definitions from YAML files.
- examples/dbic/README [pod]
- examples/dbic/lib/Foo/DB.pm [pod]
- examples/dbic/lib/Foo/DB/Item.pm [pod]
- examples/dbic/lib/Foo/DB/Workflow/Instance.pm [pod]
- examples/dbic/lib/Foo/DB/Workflow/State.pm [pod]
- examples/dbic/lib/Foo/DB/Workflow/Transition.pm [pod]
- examples/dbic/t/example_dbic.t [pod]
- examples/example_pop3.t [pod]