Changes for version 0.80 - 2015-03-31
- no changes
Changes for version 0.79_54 - 2015-03-27
- Fix the definition of padlist_size() for post-5.20 perls.
- Avoid tests failing because Test::More lazy-loading changes the size of %::
- Fix the build under 5005 threads. [Not that anyone is using them :-)]
Changes for version 0.79_53 - 2015-03-25
- Avoid t/recurse.t failing on earlier versions on 32 bit platforms (subroutines are smaller than it assumes)
- Count the size of padlist names in CVs (for v5.18 and later - earlier TODO)
- Handle PADNAMELIST/PADNAME introduced in v5.21.7 two patches from Zefram:
- Add handling of children of METHOP and UNOP_AUX ops [CPAN #102911]
- More complete handling of padlists for XSUBs [CPAN #102909]
Changes for version 0.79_52 - 2015-03-20
- two patches from Zefram:
- handle the new METHOP. [CPAN #101071]
- handle the multideref op, and to a limited extent the UNOP_AUX op class in general. [CPAN #102911]
- As of eacbb37937698a03 (v5.21.6), can't call CvPADLIST on an XSUB. More usefully, the slot is now used for XS versioning protection, which means that we can be confident that nothing out there is using it for data. Reported as [CPAN #102909].
- Avoid t/recurse.t failing because Test::More::is() has been refactored and is now larger than it was. [CPAN #102910].
Changes for version 0.79_51 - 2015-02-28
- as of 5.20.0, s/// is no longer a reliable test for OOK [CPAN #95493]
Changes for version 0.79_50 - 2015-02-28
- Devel::Size - Perl extension for finding the memory usage of Perl variables