Changes for version 0.16 - 2015-01-03
- Added by Joel Maslak <email@example.com>:
- Feature: 32 bit ASN support (both as an old and a new speaker)
- Bugfix: Lower four bits of path attribute flags were not being ignored as they should have been (see RFC4271 4.3 which says, "The lower-order four bits of the Attribute Flags octet are unused. They MUST be zero when sent and MUST be ignored when received."
- Bugfix: Options to Peer should only match if there are no leading or trailing characters.
- Bugfix: ASPath->length() counted elements in AS_SETs, when RFC says an AS_SET = 1 hop. Also ensured AS_CONFED_* are counted as 0 hops.
- Bugfix: Optional Transitive attributes can be expected to have the partial flag bit set when passing through a router that does not know what the attributes mean. Added logic to handle receiving these.
- Spelling: In Transport, _peer_announced_id is spelled right. Old spelling is also retained for compatability.
- Bugfix: Documentation indicates Update->new() supports ASPaths in array reference form, but code didn't. Added support to code for new ASPaths to be specified by array references (they create an AS_SEGMENT now, as expected from docs).
- Bugfix: Support receipt of multiple capabilities in a single open message (BIRD requires this).
- Net::BGP - Border Gateway Protocol version 4 speaker/listener library
- Net::BGP::ASPath - Class encapsulating BGP-4 AS Path information
- Net::BGP::NLRI - Class encapsulating BGP-4 NLRI information
- Net::BGP::Notification - Class encapsulating BGP-4 NOTIFICATION message
- Net::BGP::Peer - Class encapsulating BGP-4 peering session state and functionality
- Net::BGP::Process - Class encapsulating BGP session multiplexing functionality
- Net::BGP::Refresh - Class encapsulating BGP-4 REFRESH message
- Net::BGP::Transport - Class encapsulating BGP-4 transport session state and functionality
- Net::BGP::Update - Class encapsulating BGP-4 UPDATE message
- Net::BGP::ASPath::AS in lib/Net/BGP/ASPath/AS.pm
- Net::BGP::ASPath::AS_CONFED_SEQUENCE in lib/Net/BGP/ASPath/AS_CONFED_SEQUENCE.pm
- Net::BGP::ASPath::AS_CONFED_SET in lib/Net/BGP/ASPath/AS_CONFED_SET.pm
- Net::BGP::ASPath::AS_SEQUENCE in lib/Net/BGP/ASPath/AS_SEQUENCE.pm
- Net::BGP::ASPath::AS_SET in lib/Net/BGP/ASPath/AS_SET.pm