ModulesChanges for version 0.16
Net::ICQ - Pure Perl interface to an ICQ server
- Implemented Nezar Nielsen's META_USER patch, with some additions.
- Added Net::ICQ object as first param when calling handlers.
- (IMPORTANT - this will break your existing handlers!)
- Applied Robin Fisher's patch for SRV_INFO_FAIL (300) and splitting off the
- privacy flags from 'status' into a new field 'privacy'. Moved privacy flags
- into %privacy_codes .
- Added connect(). Now new() does not connect on its own.
- Applied Robin Fisher's fix for the weird case where we get V3 packets from
- the server.
- Fixed debug output of packets inside multis, so the event's code number is