Changes for version 2.0.0 - 2013-02-27
- Bumps version to 2.0.0 due to new features breaking backwards compatibility.
- Forces all tag rules to be provided in lower case. Breaks backcompat, but mixed or upper case rules would have been silently ignored. So, this is really a bug fix.
- Strips content between script tags by default. Breaks backcompat, but the default behaviour was likely not what anyone wanted.
- Strips content between style tags by default. Breaks backcompat, but the default behaviour was likely not what anyone wanted.
- Adds Pod for previously undocumented allow_comments, allow_declaration and strip_enclosed_content.
- Ensures stripper stack is always reset (perlpong).
- Protects against undef string comparison (perlpong).
- Checks URI scheme for src attributes (perlpong).
- Removes accessor/mutator documentation. Would prefer if all params were set at object instatiation.
- Adds ridiculously basic example script.
Strip unwanted HTML tags and attributes