ModulesChanges for version 0.03
OCR::PerfectCR - Perfect OCR (if you have perfect input).
- Cache HSV/RGB conversions, giving a massive speed improvement.
- Improve handling of edges of the image -- don't cut off the bottommost and leftmost edges, allow for characters that go all the way to the right edge.
- Improve handling of non-black backgrounds. FIXME: these will throw off calculation of the foreground color -- red on white shows as fg color 180 instead of 0.
- FIXME: Document bgrgb attribute of recognized bits?
- FIXME: Much better documentation of charmap. Put update-charmap in examples?