Changes for version 0.04
- Added support for quoting terms.
- Added Engine->formatted method which allows results to be returned as either strings or as data structures. The latter is more useful.
- When using AI::Prolog, the results() method now returns a "results" object.
- The AI::Prolog interface has been cleaned up and use of the supporting modules is now officially discouraged.
- Massive documentation update.
- AI::Prolog - Perl extension for logic programming.
- AI::Prolog::Builtins - Builtin predicates that AI::Prolog supports
- AI::Prolog::ChoicePoint - Create a choicepoint object for the Engine..
- AI::Prolog::Engine - Run queries against a Prolog database.
- AI::Prolog::Introduction - The what and the why of logic programming.
- AI::Prolog::Parser - A simple Prolog parser.
- AI::Prolog::Term - Create Prolog Terms.
- AI::Prolog::TermList - Create lists of Prolog Terms.