Changes for version 0.09
- Allow multiple paths to @INC (Bruno Vecchi)
- Searching for classes in more than one directory (Bruno Vecchi)
- Provide --output argument for csniff utility (Bruno Vecchi)
Changes for version 0.08_05
- Perl 5.010000 and greater now make circular inheritance fatal at compile time, so let's skip that check for these Perls.
Changes for version 0.08_04
- Remove test dependency on Sub::Information. Oops :)
Changes for version 0.08_03
- Add -I switch for csniff utility.
- Removed dependency on Sub::Information. That has a dependency on Data::Dump::Streamer and that module fails its tests for non-US locales.
Changes for version 0.08_02
- Add C<csniff> command-line utility.
- Add 'clean' option to constructor to avoid tracking pseudo-packages.
- Added C<graph_from_namespace> as everyone seems to want this.
Changes for version 0.08_01
- Added experimental code to detect "fake" packages. Ideas offered by Graham Barr, but abused by me. They're not his fault!
- OUCH! Added the code smell and regression tests to the MANIFEST. Would no wonder all tests are passing on the CPAN :)
- Clarified that "long methods" may not really be a code smell at all. Doc changes don't really need to be here, but this is important enough to mention it.
- new_from_namespace now can accept a regex, too.
Command line interface to Class::Sniff graphs.