Changes for version 1.0 - 2007-01-04
- Massive refactoring for improved performance. http://svn.slimdevices.com/trunk/server/CPAN/Ogg/Vorbis/Header/PurePerl.pm?rev=2564&view=rev
- Allow multiple comment keys of the same type for Vorbis comments.
- Skip ID3 tags if they exist.
- Ogg tag parser was badly broken and would fail if the amount of tag data was > 8K or exceeded one page. Rewrote the comment parsing routine based on code from Image::ExifTool::Vorbis. Also fixed the cover art code as it was also broken: from Andy Grundman
- Ogg::Vorbis::Header::PurePerl - An object-oriented interface to Ogg Vorbis information and comment fields, implemented entirely in Perl. Intended to be a drop in replacement for Ogg::Vobis::Header.