Changes for version 0.015 - 2019-04-15
- Add utility: csv-each-row.
- Make $main::field_idxs also available for Perl code.
- [ux] CLIs do not need to read env or config.
- Allow 'eval' argument to be coderef, for when csvutil() is called from Perl.
- csv-add-field - Add a field to CSV file
- csv-avg - Output a summary row which are arithmetic averages of data rows
- csv-concat - Concatenate several CSV files together, collecting all the fields
- csv-convert-to-hash - Return a hash of field names as keys and first row as values
- csv-delete-field - Delete one or more fields from CSV file
- csv-each-row - Run Perl code for every row
- csv-grep - Only output row(s) where Perl expression returns true
- csv-list-field-names - List field names of CSV file
- csv-map - Return result of Perl code for every row
- csv-munge-field - Munge a field in every row of CSV file
- csv-replace-newline - Replace newlines in CSV values
- csv-select-fields - Only output selected field(s)
- csv-select-row - Only output specified row(s)
- csv-sort-fields - Sort CSV fields
- csv-sum - Output a summary row which are arithmetic sums of data rows
- App::CSVUtils - CLI utilities related to CSV