Changes for version 1.52 - 2009-07-27
- Support for more licenses. Thanks to Shlomi Fish.
- Fix slashing problems for Windows. Thanks Olivier Mengué.
- Complains about extra unparsed options to try to detect problems that come out of misquoted variables. Thanks to Gunnar Wolf.
- The list of files to ignore is now called ignore.txt, which you can turn into .cvsignore, .gitignore, MANIFEST.SKIP or whatever.
- Handles authors with apostrophes in their names better. Thanks to, not surprisingly, Dave O'Neill.
- Removed module requirements on Test::Pod and Test::Pod::Coverage for Module::Starter to be built and installed. However, t/pod.t and t/pod-coverage.t do still both get created even if either of their two main modules are not installed.
- Module::Starter - a simple starter kit for any module UNAUTHORIZED
- Module::Starter::App - the code behind the command line program UNAUTHORIZED
- Module::Starter::BuilderSet - determine builder metadata UNAUTHORIZED
- Module::Starter::Plugin::Template - module starter with templates UNAUTHORIZED
- Module::Starter::Simple - a simple, comprehensive Module::Starter plugin UNAUTHORIZED