Changes for version 2.27_04 - 2003-04-12
- Added test for $Test::Harness::Switches patch below.
Changes for version 2.27_03 - 2003-04-03
- Fixed straps not respecting $Test::Harness::Switches. Thanks to Miyagawa for the patch.
- Added t/pod.t to test POD validity.
Changes for version 2.27_02 - 2003-03-24
Changes for version 2.27_01 - 2003-03-23
- Handed over to Andy Lester for further maintenance.
- Fixed when the path to perl contains spaces on Windows
- Stas Bekman noticed that tests with no output at all were interpreted as passing
- MacPerl test tweak for busted exit codes (bleadperl 17345)
- Abigail and Nick Clark both hit the 100000 "huge test that will suck up all your memory" limit with legit tests. Made the check smarter to allow large, planned tests to work.
- Partial fix of stats display when a test fails only because there's too many tests.
- Made wait.ph and WCOREDUMP anti-vommit protection more robust in cases where wait.ph loads but WCOREDUMP() pukes when run.
- Added a LICENSE.
- Ilya noticed the per test skip reason was accumlating between tests.