Changes for version 2.35_01 - 2003-11-12
- Fixed taint-handling and path preservation under MacOS. Thanks to Schwern for the patch and the tests.
- Preserves case of -t or -T in the shebang line of the test.
- Added -t to prove analogous to Perl's -t. Removed the --taint switch.
- prove can take default options from the PROVE_SWITCHES variable.
- Added HARNESS_PERL to allow you to specify the Perl interpreter to run the tests as.
- prove's --perl switch sets the HARNESS_PERL on the fly for you.
- Quotes the switches and filename in the subprogram. This helps with filenames with spaces that are subject to shell mangling.
- prove - A command-line tool for running tests against Test::Harness