Changes for version 2.40 - 2003-12-30
- Test::Harness::Straps should now properly quote on VMS.
- prove now takes a -l option to add lib/ to @INC. Now when you're building a module, you don't have to do a make before you run the prove. Thanks to David Wheeler for the idea.
- Internal functions corestatus() and canonfailed() prepended with underscores, to indicate such.
- Gratuitous text-only changes in Test::Harness::Iterator.
- All tests now do their use_ok() in a BEGIN block. Some of the use_ok() calls were too much of a hassle to put into a BEGIN block, so I changed them to regular use calls.
- prove - A command-line tool for running tests against Test::Harness