Changes for version 2.45_02 - 2004-12-31
- Turns off buffering on both STDERR and STDOUT, so that the two output handles don't get out of sync with each other. Thanks to David Wheeler.
- No longer requires, or supports, the HARNESS_OK_SLOW environment variable. Test counts are only updated once per second, which used to require having HARNESS_OK_SLOW set.
Changes for version 2.45_01 - 2004-12-17
- THINGS THAT MIGHT BREAK YOUR CODE
- Test::Harness now requires Perl 5.004_05.
- We no longer try to print a stack if a coredump is detected.
- Reverted Test::Harness::Iterator::next()'s use of readline, since it fails under Perl 5.5.4.
- We no longer try to print a stack if a coredump is detected. This means that the external problems we've had with wait.ph now disappear. This resolves a number of problems that various Linux distros have, and closes a couple of RT tickets like #2729 and #7716.
- Added Test::Harness->strap() method to access the internal strap.
- Obfuscated the rt.cpan.org email address. The damage is already done, but at least we'll have it hidden going forward.