Changes for version 2.51_02
- The Test::Harness timer is now off by default. Set HARNESS_TIMER true if you want it. Added --timer flag to prove.
Changes for version 2.50_01
- Call CORE::time() to figure out if we should print when we're printing once per second. Otherwise, we're using Time::HiRes' version of it. Thanks, Nicholas Clark.
- Test::Harness - Run Perl standard test scripts with statistics UNAUTHORIZED
- Test::Harness::Assert - simple assert UNAUTHORIZED
- Test::Harness::Iterator - Internal Test::Harness Iterator UNAUTHORIZED
- Test::Harness::Point - object for tracking a single test point UNAUTHORIZED
- Test::Harness::Straps - detailed analysis of test results UNAUTHORIZED