Changes for version 2.57_02 - 2005-12-30
- THINGS THAT MAY BREAK YOUR CODE
- prove's --ext option has been removed. I'm betting that nobody used it.
- prove can now take -w and -W switches, analogous to those in perl. This means that "prove -wlb t/*.t" is exactly the same as "make test". Thanks to Rob Kinyon.
- Started a Test::Harness::Util module for code that may be reused by other Harness-using modules.
- The t/prove*.t tests now use $^X to call prove. Thanks to Yves Orton.
- Test::Harness::Straps no longer uses Win32::GetShortPathName(). Thanks to Gisle Aas.
Changes for version 2.57_01 - 2005-12-26
- Removed code and docs mentioning HARNESS_IGNORE_EXITCODE, which is not used anywhere.
- If we have hi-res timings, then they're shown in integer milliseconds, rather than fractional seconds.
- Added the --perl switch to prove.
- Added links to CPAN support sites.
- Test::Harness - Run Perl standard test scripts with statistics UNAUTHORIZED
- Test::Harness::Assert - simple assert UNAUTHORIZED
- Test::Harness::Iterator - Internal Test::Harness Iterator UNAUTHORIZED
- Test::Harness::Point - object for tracking a single test point UNAUTHORIZED
- Test::Harness::Straps - detailed analysis of test results UNAUTHORIZED
- Test::Harness::Util - Utility functions for Test::Harness::*