- Test::WWW::Mechanize - Testing-specific WWW::Mechanize subclass
Changes for version 1.31_01
- The methods that look at the text of the page, ->text_like() and ->text_unlike(), now use the WWW::Mechanize method ->text() which caches the text. This will be a big speedup if you call these methods more than once.
- Normalized the use of single vs. double quotes in the default descriptions.
- Fixed tests that fail under newer versions of LWP.
- Fixed tests that fail if http_proxy or HTTP_PROXY are set.
- Fixed tests that fail on Perl 5.14.