Changes for version 1.34
- Added $mech->lacks_uncapped_inputs() to check for <input> tags that don't have a maxlength attribute. We've been using this for years at work, and I'm just now moving it into Test::WWW::Mechanize.
- Added $mech->grep_inputs() and $mech->grep_submits() to easily pull input fields from the page. I'd like to get this moved up to base WWW::Mechanize, because it has use outside of the Test:: world.
- $mech->followable_links() now finds file: URLs, too.
- $mech->content_contains(), $mech->content_lacks(), $mech->text_contains(0 and $mech->text_lacks() all fail if a reference is passed instead of a string.
- $mech->text_contains() was not calling $mech->text(), so was not taking advantage of the caching of the parsed text.
- Most tests no longer use TestServer.pm class.
- All tests now run under -T and have plan counts.
- Test::WWW::Mechanize - Testing-specific WWW::Mechanize subclass