Changes for version 1.40 - 2012-04-13
- Added a $mech->autolint() method so you can turn autolinting on and off in mid-program. Thanks, Mike O'Regan.
- New functions $mech->scrape_text_by_id() and $mech->scrape_text_by_attr() let you extract text from your pages. Convenience function $mech->scraped_id_is() makes it easy to scrape and compare in one function.
- <h1 id="pagetitle">My Awesome Page!</h1>
- Verify that HTML is there with: $mech->scraped_id_is( 'pagetitle', 'My Awesome Page!' );
- $mech->has_tag() now handles nested tags more sensibly. This fixes Google Code ticket #1.
- Explicitly requires Test::Simple 0.94 or higher.
- Brought over t/TestServer.pm from WWW::Mechanize which fixes a number of problems.
- Test::WWW::Mechanize - Testing-specific WWW::Mechanize subclass