Changes for version 1.51_01 - 2018-12-04
- click_ok() method can now take a button with X/Y coordinates. Thanks to GitHub user @marderh. (GH #45)
- Added the ability to modify the HTML that the html_tidy_ok() validates. See the content_for_validation() method. (GH #61)
- Add a set of methods for existence of IDs: id_exists, id_exists_ok, ids_exist_ok, lacks_id_ok and lacks_ids_ok. (GH #48)
- Add button_exists(), button_exists_ok() and lacks_button_ok() methods. (GH #50)
- Clarified warnings to make it clear that certain modules are optional. Thanks, Matthew Chae.
- Test::WWW::Mechanize - Testing-specific WWW::Mechanize subclass