WWW::Mechanize::Examples - Sample programs that use WWW::Mechanize
WWW::Mechanize - automate interaction with websites
ExamplesChanges for version 0.45
- Added to the FAQ
- Rearranged all the functions in the file so they are now logically grouped.
- Added response() method, which is identical to res().
- Added a convenience method success(), which is just a wrapper around $agent->res->is_success().
- Passes along a Referer: header. It can still be overridden with the %Headers hash, though. Thanks, Corion.
- We now have a set of localized tests that run for machines that aren't connected to the Net. There's now a t/lib/ directory for those helper files, and the previous Utils.pm has been dropped. Again, Corion to the rescue.