WWW::Mechanize::Examples - Sample programs that use WWW::Mechanize
WWW::Mechanize::FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions about WWW::Mechanize
mech-dump - Dumps information about a web page
WWW::Mechanize - Handy web browsing in a Perl object
WWW::Mechanize::Link - Link object for WWW::Mechanize
ExamplesChanges for version 0.64
- Big jump in requirements, since we'll soon be using Gisle's
- new HTML::Form stuff. Also, older versions of HTML::Form
- don't give output I'm expecting.
- Many new tests, based on the excellent coverage reporting created by Paul Johnson's Devel::Cover module.
- Fixed the t/mech-dump.t failure.
- If you have an <A> tag that does an onClick that opens a
- window, Mech will find the URL from that and make that
- be the link for the tag. This is for things like Movable
- Type that pop little windows to rebuild indexes.
- This is subject to change in the future. I don't know
- if it will, but I'm not making promises. It might be so
- buggy I just yank the whole thing.