WWW::Mechanize::Cookbook - Recipes for using WWW::Mechanize
WWW::Mechanize::Examples - Sample programs that use WWW::Mechanize
WWW::Mechanize::FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions about WWW::Mechanize
mech-dump - Dumps information about a web page
WWW::Mechanize - Handy web browsing in a Perl object
WWW::Mechanize::Image - Image object for WWW::Mechanize
WWW::Mechanize::Link - Link object for WWW::Mechanize
ExamplesChanges for version 1.51_03
- The $mech->clone() method was not passing the cookie jar to its
- clone properly. Thanks to David Sainty.
- The $mech->back() can fail if there's nothing on the stack to go
- back to. Thanks to Dave Page.
- $mech->follow_link() did not complain if a link could not be found,
- even with autocheck on. Now it does. Thanks, Flavio Poletti.
- Added a $mech->form_id() method so you can look up forms by ID.
- Added $mech->content_type(), because $mech->ct() is too cryptic.