Changes for version 1.51_03 - 2008-11-20
- The $mech->clone() method was not passing the cookie jar to its clone properly. Thanks to David Sainty.
- The $mech->back() can fail if there's nothing on the stack to go back to. Thanks to Dave Page.
- $mech->follow_link() did not complain if a link could not be found, even with autocheck on. Now it does. Thanks, Flavio Poletti.
- Added a $mech->form_id() method so you can look up forms by ID.
- Added $mech->content_type(), because $mech->ct() is too cryptic.
Changes for version 1.51_02 - 2008-11-18
- STILL BROKEN
- t/local/click_button.t is still failing its tests for calling ->click on an HTML::Form object. I suspect this is an LWP change, but I haven't dug into it enough yet.
- Fixed the bad credentials API that stomped on LWP::UserAgent's credentials() method. Thanks to Max Maschien and Matt Lawrence.
- The $mech->links method now finds <link href="..."> links. Thanks to H.Merijn Brand.
- Makefile.PL explicitly requires Perl 5.8.0.
- URI.pm has to be version 1.36 or else URIs don't get encoded correctly.
- LWP has to be 5.819 or we have encoding problems.
Changes for version 1.51_01 - 2008-11-06
- Page history is now working much better. The $mech->back() method should behave more like a browser now. Most notably, it no longer restores the cookie state, just like your browser doesn't restore cookie state when you page back. It also should use much less memory.