Changes for version 1.55_01
- This is mostly a bug fix release. There will be a number of other bug fix releases in the next few days.
- New test server now randomizes the port it runs on.
- t/cookies.t should not hang on Windows any more.
- META.yml has been updated so the search.cpan.org links should be correct.
- Passing no_proxy would make LWP::UserAgent barf. Thanks to Mike Schilli for the fix.
- Cookies test would fail under Windows. Fixed, thanks to many people reporting it.
- $mech->submit_form() now can specify the form by ID using the form_id parameter.
- The docs used to say that ->stack_depth(0) was an infinite stack size. This is wrong. Zero will tell Mech not to keep any history.